Estate Agents Leigh-On-Sea
Legra Homes is an Estate Agents in Leigh-on-Sea. With over 20 years combined experience we have a team of professionals who are experts in your local area. Our team brings a new level of customer service to you, whether you are looking to buy or sell our team are highly dedicated to making sure you find the perfect home or get the best price from your home. We could possibly be the best Estate Agents Leigh-On-Sea has to offer!
Selling in Leigh-on-Sea
If you are looking to sell your home in Leigh-on-Sea then we will be able to help you from start to finish. Our unique team has a set of skills that can only be learnt through years of working in the industry. We will be able to get the best price for your home and make sure you get the most out of moving. We avoid the traditional way of charging a fortune for you to sell a house; we focus solely on providing our customers with the best experience. We understand how stressful moving can be, that’s why we aim to make it as stress free as possible to move by doing all the work for you at the most competitive prices on the market by offering a very competitive and fixed price of £595. This does not change throughout the process of selling your home so with us you always know what you are getting. Visit this page to sell your property with us.
What’s in Leigh-on-sea?
Leigh-on-Sea is based in Southend on sea right next to the seaside. It has a beautiful view of the ocean and is perfect for afternoon walks. It has a wide selection of pubs, galleries, craft shops and many great restaurants. It is also only a 10 minute drive from Southend airport making it very easy for trips out of the country! Leigh has a great community feel that is hard to find in many towns, which is why it is the perfect place to live!
Quick Facts About Leigh-On-Sea
- Leigh-On-Sea has a population of 22,509
- There are 4,608 Households
- The average house price is £384,439 making it one of the more expensive areas in the UK to live
- Leigh-On-Sea is home to the Ofsted rated outstanding primary and junior schools – Westleigh
- 91.5% of people living in Leigh-On-Sea were born in England
- Leigh-On-Sea was voted the happiest town in England as a study of across 24,000 people (courtesy of Rightmove)
- Leigh-On-Sea property falls under the SS9 postcode
- Leigh-On-Sea is famous for its FRESH Seafood available in Old-Leigh
- The C2C trainline runs through Leigh-On-Sea providing links to Fenchurch street
- Leigh-On-Sea borders Hadleigh, Chalkwell, Westcliff, Rayleigh and Eastwood and is a 5 minute drive from Southend-On-Sea airport
- The most expensive and exclusive area of Leigh-On-Sea is named the Marine Estate
- Leigh-On-Sea is located on the coastline and has its own beach!
Click here to view our recently listed properties for sale in Leigh-on-Sea.
We also operate in the following areas: